5/8/09

Who needs KFC when you have SONIC?

As it's said, when one door closes, another always opens... and that seems to be true here! After reading that KFC was "indian-giving" on their coupons, I was a little upset. Not because KFC is something I just LOVE, but because it seems these days stores and businesses want to be more greedy and difficult than they used to. Maybe that's just me, but I feel they look for any loophole around honoring what they are advertising. It's part of one big scam and I, personally, do not like it -- not ONE LITTLE BIT!

So, since I am a little irritated with KFC *I won't name names* I am happy to advertise this deal because this IS something/somewhere I DO love to eat -- SONIC!

When you go here and enter your email address, you will be a sent a coupon for a FREE CROISSONIC breakfast sandwich with the purchase of a large drink. The best part is, Sonic serves breakfast all day, so there is NO reason for all your lazy folks to not take part in this as well. ;) So hurry up and go get one here!

post signature

No comments: