12/9/08

Many ideas and changes coming!!

Well, now that I clarified what the purpose of this blog is about, I also want to share a few ideas I'm having and get some feedback.

I'm hoping to do daily updates on many different things. I plan to reviews products, stores and what not and keep you as updated as I can with current sales going on and new things to do with your children. Places to go and things to see. Try to keep you all updated with changes going on around you (not just in San Antonio) and help you see that the rest of the world is constantly changing and it's okay for you to do the same!!

I also plan to have others post weekly/monthly/bi-monthly about different things. Possibly advertise a product they have or know about, review something from another city that I don't live in, write a story about something that might be going on in their life that they feel people could relate to and learn from, and so much more. If any of you are interested in taking part in any postings, please email me so we can figure out a plan.

I also hope to help you all find ways to save money, save time doing every day tasks, find the best deals for shopping, begin turning your life and house into a more green atmosphere and finding out about the best new thing right now. Eventually I'll get it all figured out and have much to share with you, but for now, I wanted to let you know what direction this is heading in.I really hope you will come back daily and check out what's new and watch all the changes happen as I continue to iron out the details and get the ball rolling!

I'm so excited to share this with you all and really hope you all find it helpful and inspiring. Please, pass this blog along to anyone you know that might need it or even read it for fun.

No comments: