12/30/08

Something you should know

Alright... so I've been a bad blogger lately. I am so very sorry for the lack of posting and updates. So much going on around our house with the holidays and all, but for now, I'm back!! =)

So... there are a few things I need to touch base on. First, I am still taking the diet pills that have helped me to lose this weight. I did remove most of the advertising on my blog due to new articles that have recently been released by the FDA. By no means am I trying to hide the fact that I've used them or that I like them and am still currently taking them, because I'm more than happy to tell anyone about them, but until I figured out all the details I wanted to take things down and make sure all is legit and legal.

Which brings me to the second thing, the FDA articles. Anyone that is or has read this blog and knows about the diet pills I think needs to read these articles.

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2008/NEW01933.html
http://www.fda.gov/cder/consumerinfo/weight_loss_products.htm

I then did some research on the substance found in the pills and this is what I came up with

http://www.drugs.com/MTM/sibutramine.html
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sibutramine-side-effects.html

With all that said, I strongly feel everyone should make their own educated decision about taking anything what so ever... which is why I felt the need to share the information I did. I, however, feel that at anytime you take any medicine of any kind you are taking a chance with side effects and risks that come with that medicine in particular. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone that chooses to take or not take these pills. I am not voicing my opinion to sway anyone elses decision about them. I'm just stating how I feel about the situation and why I came to the conclusion to continue taking 2 day diet pills.

Either way, I feel anyone taking these or choosing to purchase these pills needs to understand they are responsbile 100% for their own choices and decisions and they need to make the best and most educated decision for them.

I hope this information has been helpful to those of you who did not know about the latest news and for those of you who are new to the blog. I will continue to update you all with any new information I find out about.

No comments: