2/23/09

Here goes nothing!

When I first started this blog to track my weight loss I told myself I would ONLY post swimsuit before/after pictures if/when I met my ultimate weight loss goal...

Now that the goal has been met, I'm hesitant to actually do it. ha. Mostly because it's completely embarrassing to think I ever thought it was ok to put on a swimsuit at that point. Seriously?!?!? What was I thinking? And to those of you who allowed me to go in public like that and tell me I looked fine, or worse, GOOD, you are the biggest liars known to man and you're payback is coming....lol!

So here goes nothing... I took the pictures in the same swimsuit bottoms, even tho now they are WAY too big (which is why I'm holding them on behind my back ha) so I could show the true difference.

NO LAUGHING ALLOWED!!!
(ok well, I know it can't be helped -- so go ahead laugh WITH me, not AT me!)


BEFORE: SUMMER '08

AFTER: DECEMBER '08 (this is me at 15-18lbs weight loss)

AFTER: FEBRUARY 23, 2009 (this is me at 28lbs weight loss)

1 comment:

~ Jamie ~ said...

And you look totally FABULOUS! If I had that body in a swimsuit ... I'd walk around in it all damn day!

And as promised ... you may steal some of my photos if you want - I posted a new blog with a bunch of before and afters = with a link to your page. =0)

Thank you again - so, so much.