2/7/09

Let the change begin....

Almost immediately after that terrible, yet wonderful, eye opening experience I was on the weight loss/better myself wagon faster than you can even read this sentence. I was determined and NOTHING was going to stop me this time! I've never said THAT before;)


A few days later, we were out in the front (we live in a cul-de-sac and at the time my oldest son's best friend lived next door) and my neigbor and I are chit chatting with another neighbor friend about how she had recently lost weight. That's when I found my answer....


So to make this loooooong story short, she told us about this weight loss pill and me being the googler I am, went straight to my "life's instruction book (aka GOOGLE)" and researched this MIRACLE pill for weeks. After much reading, googling and forum posting, I said what the heck and ordered a bottle hoping it was "the real deal."


With my research, I learned there were many versions of this pill and so many knock offs out there, that it was hard to determine the real from the fake. Even now, some people say one thing and others say something else... so I guess truth be told, no one really knows which is what.... but something I do know.... what I bought.... WORKED!!!


So of course, for those of you that are new, just reading to get more info and who are probably skeptical (just like I was) you are thinking "sure, whatever, every diet pill promises extreme weight loss and that I'll look like some actress on tv in 10 days or less" but I'm not here to sell you on anything. I'm not here to convince you to believe in this or try this or buy this. I'm not trying to make anyone believe in something they don't want to. I pass no judgements and I would never try to make someone do something they don't want. I am simply here to tell my story. To share others stories (those that allow me to do so) and give the proof some people need to give this a shot. I make no promises. I am in NO WAY responsible for choices anyone makes regarding this product. Like I said, I am just here to track my progress and share my experience. If that helps you and gives you the answer you need to go forward with trying this, more power to you.


Now, back to the product. On Nov 8 I started taking 2 day diet pills, weighing 132lbs (OUCH... that hurts to say/read!!) By thanksgiving, I was down 12lbs.... weighing 120. I was THRILLED!!! I couldn't remember the last time I saw 120 on the scale. On the other hand, I COULD remember always saying I'd never weigh over 120 in my life.... and again, that was when I was young, naive and had never had children.... amazing how things change!! =)


Finally, things were going MY way. I actually had control, once again, of my OWN life. I was really doing something for ME for a change and I couldn't have been more proud of myself. I slowly but surely started to notice more than a weight change in myself. I lost pounds and gained confidence. I was losing inches and regaining control of my life. I went down in size and up in pride. I was finally becoming the mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister....woman.... i wanted to be.

It's about time.

No comments: